Better late than never, right?
Its been a busy week round here with 3 sick kids, and one sick mumma (me), but i've finally got a chance to visit my sadly negglected blog now that everyones sleeping in bed :)
So without further adue....heres the Moustache Cup Tute. It's an easy one folk, great for the kids for Fathers Day mabey?
What you need:
pencil or pen
black or brown coloured cardstock
srcap paper (old bill, and envelope...anything will do!)
1. Fold your scrap paper
2. Draw half a moustache
3. Draw a few different style moustaches, if u wish
4. Cut out your moustaches , open up and make any alterations you need to it
5. Fold your coloured cardstock and cut out moustaches using the white one as a template
7. Unfold your moustache and drop a dot of glue in the middle
8. Glue your moustache to your cup and let dry before using
Viola! You are done :)
Simple, right? Now just do it 50 more times! Haha...only kidding. Unless your crazy like me and actually do make ones for every guest at your party (and then some)